• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello !

HITTER23

Reaction score
alive2.jpg
My name is Chris, i have owned the same 72 barracuda since 1981. It was originally a daily driver back in the day and it progressed into a back in the day pro streeter. Kids came along, and it soon found itself in the garage where it stayed until this past January.
I have 2 sons in their twenties that have always wanted it, so we started to dig into it . We found that we had to replace rear frame rails, back seat pan, and all of the trunk. We have caught back up to where we thought wed be this past spring and have had a blast getting there. We have strayed off the beaten path , its not a restoration by any means.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
That is one clean undercarriage on your Barracuda!
Looking forward to seeing more pics of your car. Always great when the younger generation wants to get involved with our old Mopars!
Dino2 (1).gif

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard , Let’s see the top side. I’m glad I only have one son, so no doubt where mine will end up. Best of luck with the project :welcome:

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. I only had daughters and they don't care about cars. I sold a lot of nice ones over the years . I do have a few grandsons now getting to their teens, so I still have hope.
Joey fixed my imogee button. Thanks Joey !

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: to the site Chris! Glad to see you and your sons working on getting your Barracuda back on the road again. Keep us posted on your progress.

Back