• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

DmoparBerg

Reaction score
Hello, names Dave coming from Minneapolis, MN. Just got a 73 Challenger, looking to work on it whenever I have some spare time which brought me to these forums as finding that quite a few things on the car need some work. For the most part it's original except for engine/trans got a 4 barrel 360 v8 in it vs the original 318 and it has a 3 speed automatic but was originally a manual.

moparlee

Reaction score
Hi Dave, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Somebody here will be able to answer your question about the grill fasteners on your other post. I have a '71 so can't help you.

WDO72

Reaction score
Cool car! Welcome from Northern California! Looking forward to photos.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Let’s see some pics. These guys have tons of knowledge that will help you.

BSG

Reaction score
yup welcome. All these guys are super helpful! There's a lot of learning to be had here....

DmoparBerg

Reaction score
Hello, names Dave coming from Minneapolis, MN. Just got a 73 Challenger, looking to work on it whenever I have some spare time which brought me to these forums as finding that quite a few things on the car need some work. For the most part it's original except for engine/trans got a 4 barrel 360 v8 in it vs the original 318 and it has a 3 speed automatic but was originally a manual.
Here are some Pic's

Attachments

• challengersnip_Interior.jpg
    challengersnip_Interior.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 86
  • challengersnip_engine.jpg
    challengersnip_engine.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 100
  • challengersnip_rear.jpg
    challengersnip_rear.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 98
  • challengersnip.jpg