• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey There from Maryland.

roadrunnerKEN

Reaction score
Just need to start working on my Challenger I've had apart since the 1992 Hot Rod Super Nationals . Been playin' with a 69 Road Runner for the last 26 years. Hopefully I'll get information and inspiration from this site.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome to the show. Looks like you already started by admitting the first step of the problem, getting started. Welcome to AA, Automobiles Anonymous. What does your Challenger need first? What year is she?

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO.
FEBO West_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x512 2.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Ken, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Glad you are able to get started on your Challenger.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Need to share a picture or two. We don't care what condition it's in! And share some photos of your Road Runner too! 😀

roadrunnerKEN

Reaction score
Just need to start working on my Challenger I've had apart since the 1992 Hot Rod Super Nationals . Been playin' with a 69 Road Runner for the last 26 years. Hopefully I'll get information and inspiration from this site.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys ! I'm new to this forum stuff and it might take me awhile to figure out how to post pics ( from my camera..I don't have one of those 'smart phones' ) . The Challenger is / was a '70 special edition 383 and I'm the 3rd owner of it .... but , and hope you're all not purists when it comes to Mopars, because I had Chick DeNinno at Fabrications back-half it years ago and I removed the small back window and painted it corvette white. It's been sitting apart for way too many years after its last paint job and is now Hugger Orange. I did pull the spool and 5.13s out of the narrowed Dana and it now has a Tru-Trac with 4.56s...but....it's sitting under the car . I haven't put it back in yet..and the whole front suspension is ripped out of it.

roadrunnerKEN

Reaction score
I know! It's hard to focus when having fun.
Is that what I'm having ? .. ..just seems like too many other things eating up my time, like fishin', dirt bikin', the House and Yard, etc., etc. Tired of all the parts for the 70 hogging up my garage space..PLUS there's really NO excuse for leaving this car apart this long. It's turning into a barn find in my own garage.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Nothing like rediscovering stuff in you own place. You bought one or you thought, so you bought an another. Then it's SOB now I have 3. When the load (fun) is heavy you go slower. When the load is lighter faster it (time) goes. Enjoy it now. When you here the Thunder, Lightning has already been there.⚡⚡⚡⚡
Just my from own personal Experience. One time I got called to work on January 2. Scheduled to work 7 days a week 13 1/2 hrs a day.( 2 Power Plants) By chance closed on our house Jan 15. Worked until June 6th. Not even off a day got called back to work for the following week. Normal job 8hrs a day 5 days a week. Pulled signs across the road mid June. Demoded a bridge, moved a road and built an other. Pulled the signs off the road Nov 4th. Not to mention everything else in life that happens. What a year! I Had An Angel taking care of me. Paid for the house also. I didn't plan it. It just happened. ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ Enjoy the ride!

Last edited:
Back