• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi from Kokomo, IN

scott11224

Reaction score
Just looking at E-Body info. I have had an AAR since 1977, I am about to retire, first of the year and this car has been on my list for over 40yrs. Hopefully I will now have time to get it back on the road. When I first got the car in the 70's replacement parts were hard to find, however you could still go to junkyards and still find stuff. What I hope is that all you guys that have recent experience can give me advice on which supplier has the best repop parts quality that are close to OEM.
Thanks Scott

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I used to live in Lake Webster. Post some pics of your AAR.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Welcome Scott, just to the north of you near South Bend.

BTW, we'll need to see some pictures of your project.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard. Another owner who kept their car all these years. Good for you. Congrats on your retirement and good luck on the resto

340challconvert

Reaction score
Scott
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Congrats on your pending retirement
Can't wait to see some pics of your AAR

I too have an e body I have had for a long time (1979) and just started working on; a 70 Challenger A66 convertible. It feels good to finally start to work on your car; I know how you feel.
Anyway, welcome-some really good people here!
Dino2 (1).gif

scott11224

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will post pics as soon as I can. It is a long story about this restoration that includes a job change for the painter/friend and a divorce. It is a long story but the painter has the body in his barn and I have all the rest of the stuff in mine!!! As I said long story and hopefully when the project is completed a story to tell the grandkids.

Back