• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi

69hemibeep

Reaction score
Hello from the Arizona desert. Been lurking around with the idea of getting an e-body

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. Good luck on your search for an E-body. It would be a great addition to your hemi RR (if that RR in your avatar is yours).

Bob Glover

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Hope you find your E body, I found mine in a barn. it was well cared for from the weather for 20 years. Now its in my climate controlled fish tank slowly transforming to back to like new status.

69hemibeep

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. Good luck on your search for an E-body. It would be a great addition to your hemi RR (if that RR in your avatar is yours).
That would be mine.

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Reaction score
I had a chance at a 70 Challenger project a few years ago my brother had and now I wish I didn't pass on it.

azmoparboy

Reaction score
Hi from Chandler AZ, welcome also. Will keep an eye out for you and that Beautiful bird of yours. What sort of e body project are you looking for? I know what it takes to raise one from the died. Do you do all you own work or have it restored by someone else?

Have nice weekend,
AZMoparboy

340challconvert

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
NICE Road Runner and good luck with your e body search!
Dino2 (1).gif

69hemibeep

Reaction score
Hi from Chandler AZ, welcome also. Will keep an eye out for you and that Beautiful bird of yours. What sort of e body project are you looking for? I know what it takes to raise one from the died. Do you do all you own work or have it restored by someone else?

Have nice weekend,
AZMoparboy
I'm on the other side of the world from you here in north Glendale LOL. Depending on what I find I would do the work. Maybe an AAR or T/A tribute, depends on what year I stumble into. I have a custom Big block 68 Valiant I would sell at that point

69hemibeep

Reaction score
I could sell the runner and buy a real AAR or T/A but that is more of a passing thought

Back