• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy gang!

GBock

Reaction score
Hello there. I am a looong time Mopar fan, but just recently discovered this forum so I thought I'd join up and introduce myself. Name's Chris and I'm in the Seattle/Tacoma area. My first Mopar was a 72 Swinger that I absolutely fell in love with - a little green, mean 318 and man it was a lot of fun. Still kicking myself for selling it. Over the years I've had a number of A-bodies (67 pro street, 71 4-speed). About 20 or so years ago I had the chance to purchase my ultimate dream car - a 1972 Cuda. Something about the first year round tail lights did it for me.

It sat covered until I could get some funds to start the project. And then work moved. And then we had kids. And then...you know the story. So fast forward to this year and I've decided to finally kick it off with the help of my twin sons - sorta like a father-son thing, sorta like a 'I should have started along time ago' thing.

Anyway, good to be here - cheers!

C

Image from iOS (4).jpg

Image from iOS (5).jpg

WDO72

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern California! I'm so glad to hear about your project. I have a '72 'cuda as well. I'm glad you love it as much as I do. Is your car a 318 or a 340? Please share more photos, and thanks so much for the photos you've shared. Best of luck with your project!

Adam

Reaction score
Looks like a solid car to start with.

Btw, if you store the hood on it‘s side you will be less likely to bend the corners.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas Chris!
Nice project for you and the boys. Glad you’re here.

GBock

Reaction score
Wow - already getting good advice! So not sure why I forgot to mention this in the first post but: it's a BS23 car...originally 340 4 barrel automatic. The 340 is long gone, but we are planning on finding a decent 360 and rebuilding that. Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

C

WDO72

Reaction score
Wow - already getting good advice! So not sure why I forgot to mention this in the first post but: it's a BS23 car...originally 340 4 barrel automatic. The 340 is long gone, but we are planning on finding a decent 360 and rebuilding that. Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

C
It's a very cool 340! Love the photos!

AUSTA

Reaction score
Man the cuda's are sexy beast,s might have to sell a Challenger to even the score good luck with your build

Back