• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I Finally Bought One!

RexDub

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It has been a long time coming! But I have bought one this afternoon. A 1970 Dodge Challenger RT 383 Car Vitamin C Orange! Here are some pics! Thanks to everyone!! By the way YES all of the parts are there for the rebuild I am so excited about this car! :icon_viking:

Challenger 018.jpg

Challenger 011.jpg

Challenger 012.jpg

Challenger 013.jpg

Challenger 014.jpg

Challenger 015.jpg

Challenger 017.jpg

Challenger 0212.jpg

Kerry

Reaction score
Congratulations. I'm jealous, I've got an engine but nothing to put it in.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
DUDE VERY NICE CAR!!!! As my congratulatory gift here is your fender tag decoded, hold on to your hats because this is awesome, I would say very rare color combo.
Go Mango W/Go Mango longitudinal stripes and a white over black interior, Yeah Man!
Dual exh, bright tips, Rallye dash w/tach, AM radio, Light package, buckets, console, drip rail molding, 383, auto and built in Hamtamck on Oct. 6 of `69
I will be looking VERY forward to seeing how this one unravels, very happy for you!
Wow GO MANGO w/GO MANGO stripes, so kool.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Nice car, see sometimes a little patience pays off. That car was born one day before me, that's awesome.

RexDub

Reaction score
DUDE VERY NICE CAR!!!! As my congratulatory gift here is your fender tag decoded, hold on to your hats because this is awesome, I would say very rare color combo.
Go Mango W/Go Mango longitudinal stripes and a white over black interior, Yeah Man!
Dual exh, bright tips, Rallye dash w/tach, AM radio, Light package, buckets, console, drip rail molding, 383, auto and built in Hamtamck on Oct. 6 of `69
I will be looking VERY forward to seeing how this one unravels, very happy for you!
Wow GO MANGO w/GO MANGO stripes, so kool.

Thanks Guys! I am so excited! when I seen I was like "that's her"
This one definitely deserves to be on the streets!
I'm going to do it up and I am needing all the advice I can
I pick her up in 3 weeks! Counting down the days!
Thanks everyone!:blob1:

RexDub

Reaction score
By The way I've been searching for a while now but can anyone even find a Go Mango 70 Challenger with the go mango stripes????

DetMatt1

Reaction score
By The way I've been searching for a while now but can anyone even find a Go Mango 70 Challenger with the go mango stripes????

You will be hardpressed to find one, I think I saw one in one of the Mopar mags within the last few years.

RexDub

Reaction score
You will be hardpressed to find one, I think I saw one in one of the Mopar mags within the last few years.

Im glad I have a real RT car! haha And im also glad about the color combo!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
My bad, when I looked up V9K this morning I was looking at the code for `71, in `70 V9K was a Go Mango but stripe when ordered over an EK2. Sorry Rex(and everyone else) but that is still so kool!

W

walkAbout

Congrats from Germany too. Really nice to see, that an other Challenger will be reborn for the street. Today I fixed a couple things on mine, then I wanted to ride it the first time this year and it began to rain. So I have to wait too. A hard time is coming for you the next 2-3 weeks. I couldn't sleep until I had mine here.

CU
walkAbout

7071 challenger

Reaction score
Congratulations Rexdub. You and I have been searching for a while now, but we both found our babies! Where did you find it? I found mine in Georgia!!! I've been working a bit on mine today. I' m taking her all apart to start the resto process.

RexDub

Reaction score
Congratulations Rexdub. You and I have been searching for a while now, but we both found our babies! Where did you find it? I found mine in Georgia!!! I've been working a bit on mine today. I' m taking her all apart to start the resto process.

Mine was actually only 2 hours from my home! :icon_cheers:

Back