• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I need this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

7071 challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone...

I need this part. I think this is a gas vent that goes in the trunk of my 71 Challenger. It is screwed on the passenger floor extention. Underneath, it has 5 small pipes, 4 of them goes to the gas tank. 71 Cudas have the same part. I know 1970 models don't have these, not shure about 72-73-74. As you can see, mine is in bad shape. I would like to get one in good condition.

Thanks

Robert

Gas vent (trunk) 001.jpg

Gas vent (trunk) 003.jpg

Gas vent (trunk) 005.jpg

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70 Cuda and Challenger with N95 also used that part, this info may help in your search

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks easily repairable to me. Other than the end, it looks like it's in good shape. If you can't find a better one, I'd soak yours in EvapoRust and weld up the holes. You can send it off and get the lead coating reapplied and it will look new.

fastx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep got one. Dont know were you are, but if you are going to the mopar show a yo1 sat, I can bring it so you take a look at it. I think it will clean up ok..

7071 challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep got one. Dont know were you are, but if you are going to the mopar show a yo1 sat, I can bring it so you take a look at it. I think it will clean up ok..
I'm in Canada, close to Montreal, so, I won' t be going to that show. If possible, I would like to see pics of it. You can send pics to [email protected] Mine may be repairable, but all of the pipes underneath have pin holes and some have bigger holes and I don't want gas to leak.
Thanks guys!
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back