• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

interior panels

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
The Metro door panels are the best available as far as fit and the correct grain. I could be wrong but legendary used to carry the palco brand, they might use metro now. From everything i've read, stay away from the palco's. I believe Metro quit actually making the panels but another company purchased the tooling from metro and are now producing them.

plumgtx

Reaction score
thanks leo, if those metro are the best id get a pair at half price

72Cuda340

Reaction score
I first used Palco's and didn't like them at all, switched to Metro and they were so much better. They look more original and actually fit :)

moparleo

Reaction score
They are the best. I saw them at the last show and they were as good as OE. Really need to check on who is making them now as I heard that the dies were sold to another company.

plumgtx

Reaction score
i ordered the panels from the guy in my first post so hopefully there as nice as you say leo. thanks guys

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I purchased Metro's red panels and they are great. Very like the original texture. The dash is awesome as well!

If your getting colored panels you had better get what is out there as the color production was stopped on the blue and red. From what I understand anyway.

Back