• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Jumping in with both feet in So Cal

cudahook

Reaction score
New to the group and new to classic Mopars. Purchased a curious yellow 71 BH "Cuda" project car and working on taking it to completion. Not going for a perfect show car, just a nice driver to be proud of. Missed out on a built 71 Cuda in 1973 when I was 16. It would have been my first car, but my Pops said no. I'm finally living the dream... but lots of work ahead of me. I will say that I've met some helpful, knowledgeable Mopar heads here locally that are making the journey a little easier. Looking forward to participating in this group! 20230419_150959.jpg

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
Welcome from TN. Nice looking Cuda, doesn’t look like it needs too much work. This forum is a great source for information and guidance.

Racer Dave

Reaction score
Welcome from down San Diego way!
Cruisin' Grand in Escondido has a themed show/cruise every Friday, April through September and has a Mopar Night each year where Mopars are the theme (already passed for this year). Even when it's not Mopar Night there are some fine Mopars to be seen on a weekly basis. Would love to see your 'Cuda there!

Back