• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just a quick Hello!

BarrsRestoration

Reaction score
My name's Steve. I've been around E bodies for quite a few years now, but always looking to learn more. I've hammered, cut and welded on quite a few 'Cuda and Challenger projects over the past ten years, so maybe I can add something to the mix. I'm currently doing a '70 340 Challenger coupe that is missing everything, so I'll probably be doing some parts shopping here, too.
Below is probably the most recognized 70 'Cuda I've straightened out, and the '70 Challenger in progress.

rock 09.jpg

HPIM9551.jpg

BarrsRestoration

Reaction score
Thanks! That 'Cuda was on the cover of Mopar Action last Oct., numbers matching 440-6 car from N.C.
The shop is swept and straightened up at least once every day, I can't stand a dirty shop. And besides, it's hard to turn out nice work in a dirty environment. The paint shop is also separate from the body shop, so that helps. Here are a few more. HPIM8503.jpg8x10.jpgHPIM9884.jpgOverhead1.jpgJims2.jpg.

Overhead1.jpg

HPIM9884.jpg

8x10.jpg

HPIM8503.jpg

Jims2.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Really nice, welcome to the site from the Motor City! You have any documentation on the A66 car? If its an early car with a rallye hood I have the engine call out decals made from an NOS set. I need to get some more made up but I'd like to have a few more sets ordered before spending the money again.

BarrsRestoration

Reaction score
It did come with the Rallye hood. It was in pieces when brought to me by the owner, so I've not seen any documentation. The current owner bought it from a shop that went out of business. Judging from the work done on this car, I can see why they did.

Back