• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just thinking

Big Jim

Reaction score
As bad as it is now, 20 years fron now this will be the "good old days"- doesn't bode well for the future. Guess I'll choose to enjoy life today and worry about later when it gets here.

btceng

Reaction score
C'est la vie.
My dad's view of these cars we love is "we drove em cause we had to." He reflects on real poverty, the lack of a/c, and uncomfortable, rattletrap cars. What makes for the good in the good old days will always be friends, family, and fun times.

B

Benji

In 20 years will our kids be restoring rice burners....shuddering.......................

Benji

a92dragon

Reaction score
In twenty years the rice burners, would have been shredded, and hopefully kids will be hunting for real cars, our cars. The ones that, raise the blood pressure, turn the heads and brings a smile to face even when their not perfect.

moparmissus

Reaction score
My son is 20. He already appreciates the cars we grew up with and is wanting to get one. His current daily-driver is a 79 LTD Country Squire wagon. I know it's a Ford, but at least it isn't one of these everything looks the same modern cars.

Bill

Reaction score
I remember cruising around with my friend in his dad's "LSD" in the late 70's. I also remember thinking that is funny to think that there would be a day when I would say "why can't you kids play some music a little more pleasant like Led Zepplin or Black Sabbath instead of this awful crap your listening to"? Well, now is that day.

js29

Reaction score
liberals hate old cars,racing and trucks. while riding in there limo's and flying to marthas vineyard. if they keep winning elections oar cars would be in the crusher.

Bill

Reaction score
We are "recycling" old cars. That's a pretty liberal thing to do isn't it? Just sayin.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I just try to do my thing, have some fun and hope I die before all the crazys Jack up the world to much.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have very little hope for the future , the new technology is mind blowing & that is exciting , I would love an electric car once they get a power source figured out but everything else is screwed , debt , economy etc. fortunatly I do not have any kids !

mmissile

Reaction score
I have very little hope for the future , the new technology is mind blowing & that is exciting , I would love an electric car once they get a power source figured out but everything else is screwed , debt , economy etc. fortunatly I do not have any kids !

Totally agree. Glad to be the age I am.

Back