• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for recommendations on a Electric Fuel Pump for a big cube Hemi HP

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
So what are guys having the best results with as far as electric fuel pumps for 950+ HP, 600+ CID Hemis with dual carbs? Any recommendation on best fuel filter? Just piecing my fuel system together and don't want to miss anything. Thanks for any help!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
If it was me I would use EFI & high flow Walbro pumps in tank .
Barry Grant Magna Fuel & Mallory Make some very quiet high flow electric pumps for Carbs , you want a rotor not vane style pump , the Holleys are way too loud

Last edited:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have an Aeromotive S3000. Good for 3000 h.p. I run my Hemi with two 1050 Dominators and two Stages of NOS Foggers off of the one pump to the fuel log and split with three regulators. -12 from tank to log, -8 return, -8 from log to the carbs, -6 to both nitrous kits.

rsz_20160702_220108_002.jpg

IMG_8664.jpg

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
I have an Aeromotive S3000. Good for 3000 h.p. I run my Hemi with two 1050 Dominators and two Stages of NOS Foggers off of the one pump to the fuel log and split with three regulators. -12 from tank to log, -8 return, -8 from log to the carbs, -6 to both nitrous kits.

View attachment 104797

View attachment 104798
Does your fuel pump have a limited run time they recommend? I am looking at another fuel pump but they say not to run it continuously for more than 1.5 hours.

Last edited:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have run it on the street now for several years with no issues. With the return line it never even feels hot to the touch.

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
I have run it on the street now for several years with no issues. With the return line it never even feels hot to the touch.
Looking over the specs it looks it would do the job. Nice looking setup. Thanks for the info.

Back