• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Make your own build sheet FREE!

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know if you don`t already know this, you can make your own build sheet over at Moparts in their tech archive section.It isnt an exact reproduction so it wont fool anyone but they will look cool to display at a cruise night and you wont run the risk of damaging a fragile original.The build sheets are for 69-71 model years but you can edit the form if you don`t have the correct year.I have a 72 and made it work for me.

If you don`t have an original build sheet you could still make a decent one.You will probably have to make up numbers for the sequence number and option codes ect unless you somehow know them,but at the very least it will look cool when you`re finished!

I am fortunate to have two build sheets for my car but I made a copy anyway.Here is my original and the one I made there.

Sorry for the large pics!

original.jpg

copy 2.jpg

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Here is the link

Here is the link Quapman. http://www.moparts.org/Tech/
Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right hand side you will see the build sheets for 69-71 open the .doc file not the .pdf files and enter your info then print.I may try rolling mine up and dunking it in a cup of coffee to age it a bit, might look better than the bright white printer paper! :D If it ruins it I can always print another!

Back