• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MOPAR MUSCLE Magazine SUBSCRIPTIONS END!

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I just renewed my Mopar Muscle subscription for four (4) years about 6 months ago. NOW, I find they are closing the 'print' door to it & about 10 other mags!
Tried to cancel what's left of my subscription, but to no avail. No one replies to my inquiries.
Anyone else in the same boat??

Rich G.

Reaction score
Yep I renew my subscription every year at Carlisle and get my free T shirt. Guess the free shirt wasn’t so free this time.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I subscribed to Mopar Muscle for years but let it go awhile back. Info seemed redundant and it was getting expensive.
I had a subscription of Mopar Action; when it initially died, I did get reimbursed.
Resubscribed to MA when it came back; like the tech stuff from Rick E.
If you subscribe through a general magazine website; you can save substantial $
JMO
Dino2.gif

Dfr3604cuda

Reaction score
Yep I renew my subscription every year at Carlisle and get my free T shirt. Guess the free shirt wasn’t so free this time.
///////////////////////////////////////////
I've never gotten a free T shirt from them, I think you mean Mopar Collectors Guide.
I got all my issues from Mopar Action after they came back from bankruptcy. I also resubscribed.
Mopar Muscle ended up being half as thick and half of that was ads.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
They give a “free” t shirt at Carlisle when you renew or subscribe. That’s where I do mine , or did I guess.

Rich G.

Reaction score
Yes Mopar Muscle and Mopar collector guide gave you a free T-shirt when you renew at Carlisle. Right in front of the food court. I’ve gotten my free t shirts every year for more years then I can remember. My first stop every year.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I stopped subscribing years ago to all of them. Flip through them all once and into a box they went.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Yup more jobs going bye bye. My wife works for a major print company. Hope she makes it to retirement before they close the doors. I prefer a magazine as to reading online. Some of the prices they offer are less than a dollar per issue.

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I can't imagine bringing my iPad into the royal thrown room, but crazier things have happened in the past. Sometimes, you just gotta do what 'cha gotta do!

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I usually get all my MAGS from discountmags.com
Many have been $4.95 for 12 months. They were offering a 4-year package for MM that was crazily cheap so I pulled the trigger for renewal! Ha, never figured it would end up like this! Poop happens.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I have subscribed to car magazines through discountmags.com; Really a much better deal.
I usually get all my MAGS from discountmags.com
Many have been $4.95 for 12 months. They were offering a 4-year package for MM that was crazily cheap so I pulled the trigger for renewal! Ha, never figured it would end up like this! Poop happens.

Zippy

Reaction score
I just renewed my subscription to Mopar Muscle and Street Rodders mag. Both are going away. So they send me a letter offering me 6 months free trial of Motor Trend channel. Oh boy!!!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Interesting offer
I get the Motor Trend channel through my cable company.
A direct subscription to MT would allow you to access shows when ever you want.
I keep getting solicitations from MT to subscribe to the channel.
Dino2 (2).gif

I just renewed my subscription to Mopar Muscle and Street Rodders mag. Both are going away. So they send me a letter offering me 6 months free trial of Motor Trend channel. Oh boy!!!

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Discountmags.com offered me a $69.32 'credit' to use for renewing other mags,..........OR a 'free' subscription to either.........are you ready for this??......'Wired' magazine, OR 'Vogue' magazine, OR (best of them all, ha!), 'Vanity Fair' magazine!
Ummm, I took the $69.32 credit, for sure!
They would have given me a FULL refund, if it would have been still in the first 6-months of the MM renewal period. Oh well, I'm satisfied, although 'Vanity Fair' was sure tempting! NOT! No :thankyou: !!!

Zippy

Reaction score
The "Oh Boy!!" was meant very sarcastically. I have Hulu live and it has the MT channel. It also includes the direct subscription to MT which is what the magazine company was offering me a six months subscription to.
I don't understand how they let me renew my subscription for 2 yrs and go out of business less than a month later.

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Zippy, maybe I should have chosen 'Vogue' as a replacement. Too funny, what are they thinking??
I will say it took ME to contact THEM on both debacles, as I know there was NO attempt on their part to tell me the one mag 'Auto Week' was already out of print when I placed my order! Wth!

moparleo

Reaction score
I had also just renewed my subscription before they stopped printing. They also offered 2 other magazine that they still print and a 6 month subscription to Motor Trend Channel. When I went to sign up for the 6 month trial they had an offer of a full year of the Motor Trend Channel for $4.99 . I thought it ws a good deal and am now happy I did. They have a library of all of the automotive shows that have been on tv for the last several years. As well as GraveYard Carz, Overhauling, Bitchen Cars etc...

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I had also just renewed my subscription before they stopped printing. They also offered 2 other magazine that they still print and a 6 month subscription to Motor Trend Channel. When I went to sign up for the 6 month trial they had an offer of a full year of the Motor Trend Channel for $4.99 . I thought it ws a good deal and am now happy I did. They have a library of all of the automotive shows that have been on tv for the last several years. As well as GraveYard Carz, Overhauling, Bitchen Cars etc...
I've thought about Motor Trend TV some, and I'm looking at new 'TV packages' like YouTube tv, Hulu, etc. still got my refund to apply to new mags at some point.

Reaction score
I just renewed my Mopar Muscle subscription for four (4) years about 6 months ago. NOW, I find they are closing the 'print' door to it & about 10 other mags!
Tried to cancel what's left of my subscription, but to no avail. No one replies to my inquiries.
Anyone else in the same boat??

I had the same issues. The website no reponse. The facebook page did not respond to request.The website http://www.moparmuscle.com is down and no one answer the 800-777-2668 line for over a month your recording says the line is busy.. Finally someone answered after (several tries) got a real person and a answer. 1st- They tried to give me the 6 month free MT subscription online TV show instead of 4 year refund.. Next they offered a few options of (non Mopar) mags they still make in stead of rebate. Finally they agreed to rebate.. I should note its been about 3 weeks and no check has arrived yet???? I think the way TEN handled this stinks..

Last edited:

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I had the same issues. The website no reponse. The facebook page did not respond to request.The website http://www.moparmuscle.com is down and no one answer the 800-777-2668 line for over a month your recording says the line is busy.. Finally someone answered after (several tries) got a real person and a answer. 1st- They tried to give me the 6 month free MT subscription online TV show instead of 4 year refund.. Next they offered a few options of (non Mopar) mags they still make in stead of rebate. Finally they agreed to rebate.. I should note its been about 3 weeks and no check has arrived yet???? I think the way TEN handled this stinks..
Too funny! They wanted to give me a subscription to 'Vogue' and 'Vanity Fair'.....wtf!
Ended up with $69.32 refund, so that helped!

Back