• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Trivia

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Who can name the specifics of this picture?
Mystery Pic.jpeg

Mopar426power

Reaction score
That would be it. Kinda comes around around a bit of a bend, sees the dozers and cracks a smile…

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Shall we play a game? Name this maniac mechanic. what just happened that lit him up. I will post the season and episode on or about the new years.
1703368168803.jpeg

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
I liked the original Vanishing Point the best. The second/remake made more sense story wise.

Sorry, when I think of Manic Mechanic, I see three guys and two of them play guitars and have long beards. 😃

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Steve Dulcich, Mopar extraordinaire. Fourth of July show where they crashed cars off a cliff. No idea why Steve was mad.
He has been a Mopar magazine tech writer for decades.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a cut-away/daydream where Kowalski didn’t hit the dozers but slammed on the brakes and turned around or went around them on the shoulder (can’t remember which). Maybe that’s why he was smiling, because he saw himself getting away.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
It wasn’t an alternate finish just kind of a dream sequence before impact.

jt4406

Reaction score
You're correct, final scenes in the movie, it was very obvious. I doubt any of the cars used in the film were viewed as valuable after they were through with them, it was 1970, they, and many others like them were everywhere. As special as they are now, seems impossible that they were "just a car". Built to be "used up" and replaced, nobody worried about what their value would be in 50 years. I love the car show scene (don't participate though, don't enter my car in any show competition) and "cruise nights", but I'm old enough to remember when we bought them for cheap (hardly anybody wanted a gas guzzler), beat the living h%#@ out of them, got rid of them, found another and did it again, and I stand by my opinion, "they were a lot more fun when they weren"t worth nothing". jt
7-2.jpg

TomIGo

Reaction score
I have heard that one of the Challengers - I believe Dodge borrowed them 4 or 5 1970 Challengers for the film - played a very important role in the final crash scene. It is said that a cable with a break-away was anchored to one of the Challengers and it pulled the Camaro into the bulldozers at a relatively high rate of speed!!

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Yea from what I understand there were a couple 440 challengers and 318s. Don’t think they actually had a hemi challenger…

Back