• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopars found in a ranch

Border Agent

Reaction score
While working, i came across a field of old cars. Two Mopars and a few chevrolets. The owner of these cars looked like he liked to race because of all the racing wheels and tires he had. Anyways, i'll try to post a few pictures of what i took.

Cornet 001.jpg

Border Agent

Reaction score
CodeDescriptionE63383-4 BarrelD32H-D A-727 TorqueFlite Trans / Some Years A-998WM21W = Dodge Coronet / Charger
M = Medium
21 = 2 Door Coupe​

H9GH = 383 330HP OR 335HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
9 = 1969
G = St. Louis, MO, USA
195379Sequence Number '195379'Y2Paint Code: Unknown At This Time
Y2M6XUpper Door Frame: Unknown At This TimeX9102Order Number: 102A62Rallye Instrument ClusterC16Console w/ BucketsC55Bucket SeatsG33Left Hand Outside Mirror - Manual / ChromeH51Single Air /w HeaterJ253 Speed Variable WipersM21Roof Drip Rail MoldingsM46Simulated Quaterpan ScoopR11Music Master Radio AMV1YFull Vinyl Top - Gold and Green FloralV8XTransverse Stripe - Black2626 in. Radiator​

V1YFull Vinyl Top - Gold and Green Floral
I pulled the fender tag off, it seems to be a nice car. 383 auto, console, side scoops and black top. All the car is there, except for the seats. Needs, front and trunk floors.​

Border Agent

Reaction score
The other car was a 73 challenger, 383 auto console dark green on green. The picture is to big, so i cant post it.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Green and gold floral is the Mod Top Vinyl isn't it? So these cars were/are on private property? I suggest you talk to the owner of the ranch and maybe he wouldn't mind if you just took the rest of the car too.

Border Agent

Reaction score
Am talking to the owner about getting the challenger and cornet. Both cars have a bunch of parts i could use for my cuda and charger, but storage is the problem am going to have if i get both cars. if the price is right, i might just flip them and let someone else restore them. The challenger seems to be a rare car, dark green int/ext with green top.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You're thinking the Challenger is rare based on the fact that it's triple green, or are there some other things about the car that make you think that? The Coronet looks like it was rather unusual in its color combo and the fact that it was very nicely optioned.

68427vette

Reaction score
apparently he knows the guy,, and his occupation is: Goverment Law Enforcement Agent

looks like a good deal, the green challenger one, gator top? , i'd be into that 69 coronet car,, as i have a few more:sunny: a blue floral topped satellite....
Y2- yellow
what state are you in,,, i'm guessing way up north,, "ranch. border patrol"--- be safe!!!
edit (The guys at Paintshop101 in San Antonio) for south,,, ahh warm air...

i dont think it has a floral top:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]V1*[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]69-71[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Full Vinyl Top[/FONT]

Y - Gold and Green Floral (Mod Top 1969 Barracuda Only*)
Y - Gold
V1-Y- gold top
V1-H is floral top for coronet
V1-X black top

1969 Dart/Coronet/SuperBee
(green/gold/lite-blue floral)
Fender Tag: V1H
(Seats were standard
colors, not floral)

V1Y- gold top/ Y2-yellow body
V1X- black top

Last edited:

Border Agent

Reaction score
Its a black top, not floral. Theres a small rust hole in the fender tag and i misread it. Am very intrested in buying the car, because its all there except the seats and original carb. If i get it, its going to be put on hold for now. I got a 70 Charger RT with the guys at paintshop101 right now, so that one got priorty for now. I live two hours from San Antonio, so the car is a southwest car.

Back