• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NE Iowa Craig

Reaction score
Hello fellow E-body fans. I see by the pictures that there are some awesome cars out there, which I find a little intimidating compared to the projects I have. But, what the heck, it's good to associate with the right crowd anyway. It gives me hope. I've accumulated a few projects over the years and hope to retire soon and finally get something done. Some of these are pretty deep projects that most people would part out, but I like them too much to do that. It's what dreams are made of. They are:74 chall. with the body on a home-made rotissourie in hi-build primer, 72 chall. originally 340 4 speed, now a 360. Mostly crash damage from having too much fun,70 chall. 3 speed, a Wisconsin car which looks like it was parked in vat of acid, very rusty, 72 cuda bought for parts but since I got a title, I put it on the road in rough shape, and frequently drive it to work in the summer, and a 73 cuda 340 auto now with a street built 440, but I'm trying to get a new trunk floor and gas tank in it hopefully for this summer. With my wife's help, I should have a few pictures.

P5020374.JPG

340challconvert

Reaction score
Craig
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Some interesting projects and driver cars you have.
I know what you mean, I too would hate to part any of them out. Which one is your first priority?

Dino2.gif

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Craig from Michigan. Not to worry, a lot of the project cars here started out in pretty rough shape too.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome Craig, It's great to have guys saving these cars like you're doing.The new one's are nice but not as cool as the originals.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock Craig! Yep, bring em back to life.

WDO72

Reaction score
Welcome from northern CA! Looking forward to photos. They all sound like fun projects.

Back