• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a wiper motor

1970challykid

Reaction score
Hi All, ive been working all summer on the challenger And am about ready to light off the 440 I dropped in. As we speak it is getting fully rewired with what is almost my last dollar:sad10: but i have almost completely overlooked the wiper motor and arms which are not Existent, if you know of a place where I can get everything I need for the car I would really appreciate it. It has the variable speed switch and is 70. It was a 318/904
car but now its a 440/727 car while retaining the original column shift. Also i disassembled the shift linkage and am having a hard time getting it to snug back up where it belongs so if
any of you have a picture of that you could send me that would be great as well

thanks in advance!!

Moparparts

Reaction score
On the column shift auto trans linkage the trans mount from the 318/904 will not fit or function correctly on a 727 trans that may be why it won't fit or tighten up. If you need the 727 trans bracket i have one available. PM me

Canuck74

Reaction score
I'm not sure if your still looking but Kim at Passion 4 Mopars is supposed to be very very good with anything underhood. I am sending my wiper motor in to be redone soon, it looks like they have wiper motors you can purchase as well.
http://www.passion4mopars.com/

Moparparts

Reaction score
I have 2-speed wiper motor and linkage PM me if interested

Back