• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Needing Interior

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
I recently lost all of my interior in a garage fire from my 70 tribute project. I’m getting ready to go to Carlisle to see if I can replace my lost items. I don’t have a problem with new Repop stuff but I know there are several different companies that make it and just curious which ones are the better quality. I need kick panels, door panels, rear panels and a 4sp console w/ top plate for starters. With this setback I’ll probably do a dash cap versus a dash pad also. I’ll apologize if this is not posted in the correct location.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Legendary is the best. They will have a tend there and you can order from them there. Do you still have your seats? Did the frames get damaged in the fire? If so you may need to sandblast them and make sure the springs are still good and the fire didn't damage them. You will be able to find used seats and consoles at the swap meet. Bring a lot of cash and your pick up or a trailer.

Finoke

Reaction score
If you buy new, try to buy from a company that will deliver to carlisle for free. Dantes sells Legendary products and has done this for me in the past.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Yes both seats got burned up and one is still under all the rubble. I have secured a really good set of 74 Cuda seats so now I’ve got buns and a full set of legendary seat covers to sell for a 70. I guess I’ll be taking those to Carlisle with me.

IMG_5055.jpeg

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang, that's too
Thanks for the advice. Yes both seats got burned up and one is still under all the rubble. I have secured a really good set of 74 Cuda seats so now I’ve got buns and a full set of legendary seat covers to sell for a 70. I guess I’ll be taking those to Carlisle with me.

View attachment 125251
Dang, that's too bad. Ya, those are toast. (literally)

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Fire started from a battery tender. Yeah I understand all the differences in the years. When I say tribute it is a non-Numbers matching car. I call it FrankenDodge as it’s got parts from 70, 71, 72, 73, 74… Will you get the picture. It’ll be an extremely nice driver 440 6 pack four-speed car when I’m done with it.

Back