• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Marine City Michigan! VintRestGarage here as MoparMoMoney

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
My name is CJ and VintRestGarage is my Hobby for 25 years now. Retired military and loving it after 20 years service 12 retired. Living here in Marine City Michigan area and dig the motor city Mecca.
I have had a few Mopar but recently the two were 1973 Challengers G and H Codes.
I sold the Ralley H Code 340 for $13,500 non numbers matching needing paint, interior, and reassembly restoration.
Still have the G Code and it’s all metal work is complete and currently being restored. Vin is in ? As it is 13 numbers past said production of 27930 and all panels match Vin and Title. Craziness

IMG_0745.jpeg

68825681900__2082C4FF-B4A1-4FC0-BF1E-A130691DF42F.jpeg

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
Thanks man. I rarely join these sites but this community fits me.
Gonna be a fun blast of knowledge

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
As I scrolled down and seen the body in black and stance. I seemed like maybe I was slapped by a black jack. I never have but I think Ford and Chevy's know the feeling. Not saying to keep it like that, do as you like. Looks Good!

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
As I scrolled down and seen the body in black and stance. I seemed like maybe I was slapped by a black jack. I never have but I think Ford and Chevy's know the feeling. Not saying to keep it like that, do as you like. Looks Good!
That was my feeling and others as as well. Pretty bad azz huh. Lol. Sold it like that. The Top Banana is the one I’m working on now.

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
Update!
1973 Challenger Rallye Top Banana.
Inspected and Discovered that all the numbers are matching and drivetrain is a rebuilt Original 318 now a Offenhauser 4 Barrel intake Auto floor shift console car. All metal work has been professionally done.
Kinda special If ya ask me.
I cannot find the body tag, but hope the build sheet is on the seats somewhere. Dash is out and it’s not there. Picture below is when I found the out it’s #Matching. Trunk has the original “luggage rack”.

IMG_1999.jpeg

Back