• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Challenger Owner

kototh

Reaction score
Howdy, I am a new Challenger only and thought I would introduce myself and more importantly, my car here. I purchased this 1973 Challenger in June of 2011, and slowly have been restoring it to as much of a 'Stock' appearing Challenger as I reasonably can. I have been in love with Challengers ever since I was a kid, and never thought I would have one of my own, many years later!

Here it is... First is some exterior views of the Car, and following are a nice 'Before / After' view of the Engine. This car had been heavily neglected and filled with needless aftermarket 'junk'. Fellow member here SRH76
http://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/member.php?u=3852 has been the one responsible for this complete 'Nut & Bolt' Restoration and Resurrection of the Engine Compartment!

Forum1.jpg

Forum2.jpg

Forum3.jpg

mopar410

Reaction score
Welcome and if I may ask what color code is that?

kototh

Reaction score
Thanks! Fender Tag Paint Code Y6 'Gold' or 'Gold Haze' PPG Code 2509 Gold Metalic Poly

mopar410

Reaction score
Ok thats is close to what my cuda is from factory.Mines y9 so its a little darker but gives me an idea of what it would look like,its purple right now but thinking going back to factory since its all numbers matching and your looks so good.

kototh

Reaction score
You know I have seen someone that has a Cuda on one of the other Cuda/Challenger Forums, that must have that color, its more Bronze/Brown Metalic but similar, I have to bet that is the same code as yours. Thought it was pretty nice looking.

Back