• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new from Fairview Pa.

Byron

Reaction score
Just joined from Fairview Pennsylvania. I own a 1973 Dodge Challenger. Not a numbers matching car, but a fun car to drive. In the process of changing the tranny from auto back to a 4 speed.

Byron

Reaction score
OK guys, here are a couple pics of my '73. The car has a '70 340, I bought the car a year and a half ago. Did a few updates last winter, and currently working on a few this winter. Thanks for the nice welcome!
Stay'n warm in PA.

It5LI3gQRnyRZcHwSAH9Eg.jpg

aoWHMYDcRP2lvQVv%nmvbQ.jpg

Dr V

Reaction score
Byron, great to meet a local guy on the website here. I'm over in Wattsburg. Beautiful car. You should think about joining our local Mopar club and getting involved. A lot of cool cars up here in the winter snow area. Eric

Byron

Reaction score
Byron, great to meet a local guy on the website here. I'm over in Wattsburg. Beautiful car. You should think about joining our local Mopar club and getting involved. A lot of cool cars up here in the winter snow area. Eric
Thanks Dr. V, I actually bought the car at the Mopar Show in Albion last year and was at the show this past year. I will look into joining the club. Thanks

Dr V

Reaction score
Awesome. Contact Kristen our pres. at this email. ([email protected]) Our Big Holiday bash is this Jan 11th. Great place to meet all the members. Doc

Dfr3604cuda

Reaction score
Fairview... Butler County right ?
Butler has / had a Mopar club at one time.
I'm just outside Pittsburgh.... No Mopar club here.
Nice Challenger.
:thumbsup:

fasjac

Reaction score
Just joined from Fairview Pennsylvania. I own a 1973 Dodge Challenger. Not a numbers matching car, but a fun car to drive. In the process of changing the tranny from auto back to a 4 speed.

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. How about putting at least the state you live in on your avatars. Helps people know where the other members are from. Might even find a neighbor. Nice car by the way. More closeup pictures please .

Back