• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

From Jeep to muscle

yellowtj69

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself. Seasoned Jeep builder changing gears and building a 72’ Cuda 340 car. Car is pretty rough but it’s just the project I was looking to tackle. I’m sure I will be leaning on the vast amount of knowledge I have already taken in from my short time on the forum.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. I like JEEPS too.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
A short jeep story. In 76 A McDonald's manager had us paint his 69 Charger. His assistant manager stop in the night we were painting it and got to know him. He had a new JEEP with a 304 it would run.
So one night we were going to go to ski resort.
Something came up and I had to go help someone. I had already chipped in for the beer. I had the back seat too with the beer.

So the next morning I came into the garage and the jeep was there. The JEEP didn't have a straight panel. The canvas top was shredded. I ask What happened?
They explained the JEEP didn't make it up the ski slope and there where skiers in the way. The Jeep rolled down the slope,but they almost made it to the top.
I ask where's the beer? They said it was the first thing to get crushed and I would have too.
So the moral of the story is drink all the beer before you do something stupid. Lost 2 6 packs. 2 beers and one 6 pack was mine as they told me.
Really lucky they were alive. Lucky I didn't go.

yellowtj69

Reaction score
A short jeep story. In 76 A McDonald's manager had us paint his 69 Charger. His assistant manager stop in the night we were painting it and got to know him. He had a new JEEP with a 304 it would run.
So one night we were going to go to ski resort.
Something came up and I had to go help someone. I had already chipped in for the beer. I had the back seat too with the beer.

So the next morning I came into the garage and the jeep was there. The JEEP didn't have a straight panel. The canvas top was shredded. I ask What happened?
They explained the JEEP didn't make it up the ski slope and there where skiers in the way. The Jeep rolled down the slope,but they almost made it to the top.
I ask where's the beer? They said it was the first thing to get crushed and I would have too.
So the moral of the story is drink all the beer before you do something stupid. Lost 2 6 packs. 2 beers and one 6 pack was mine as they told me.
Really lucky they were alive. Lucky I didn't go.
That’s a a hell of a story for sure! Nothing hurts like lost beer😂

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself. Seasoned Jeep builder changing gears and building a 72’ Cuda 340 car. Car is pretty rough but it’s just the project I was looking to tackle. I’m sure I will be leaning on the vast amount of knowledge I have already taken in from my short time on the forum.
You made a good choice... I am also a fan of the 72 Cuda, I have had three (lol) (one Cuda and two Barracudas)

Welcome aboard!

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome. Jeeps can also be muscle also with a SRT/Track Hawk.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Let's see some pictures of your 72 Cuda! I have a 2007 Jeep Liberty and a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Back