• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy from the NorthEast

tomps

Reaction score
Hey folks....new to this place looks like a lot of cool stuff here.

My name is Mark and I'm the proud owner of my 1st E-body....a 1970 Challenger RT/SE in plum crazy I picked up a few months ago. Really clean car....383 auto, broadcast sheet (copy), fender tag, AC, original interior, 41000 miles. I found the vin on the cowl and radiator support finally...matches woohoo. Car looks to be all original but I think the engine has been replaced. Having a hard time reading the numbers but it looks to be a 1970 383...just dated 4 months after the build date???

I plan on having a repaint over the winter....there are several scratches and a slight ding in the pass. door. It's original in-violet, but at some point it was painted red then back to plum crazy in the 90's. Previous owner claimed all original sheet metal with the exception of quarter patches at one time....and I can't find barely a trace of bond anywhere. Just a couple of minor bubbling....super undercarriage and frame. I Started breaking it down already prepping it for paint.......man I just can't wait 'till spring to drive it!!

photo.jpg

photocopy12.jpg

photocopy3.jpg

photocopy7.jpg

photocopy14.jpg

photocopy9.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! That is a really nice car, love the color combo with the white.

Milduff

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, great looking car. You will enjoy the ride as well as the people here on this site.

Back