• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy in Halifax PA

fredscuda

Reaction score
I have a AAR Cuda that I am restoring and I am looking for rear quarters ,windshield, . Just got the front end blasted, i am doing most of the work myself. Hope to hear from some people who have done this before. Thanks all:hello:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Lets hear some details and see some pics.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Welcome, glad to have you on the site and looking forward to seeing that AAR sometime. I am less than an hour from you and i do have at least one usable windshield. I will check condition, send you a PM and let you know

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome Fred. You go ahead and start archiving your resto in our RESTORATION SECTION. We love to watch your progress and offer advice if needed. Welcome to our family.
Challenger.gif

Challenger.gif

fredscuda

Reaction score
Thankyou for the welcome, so far rear of doors forward is primed started onthe rear end, removed the tail panel,and uncrushed the ass end, my nasty bro inlaw put a backhoe bucket to the rear end. think i can save the dr side ,pass is toast I will post some pics soon, Know anybody who has a disc set up? I have had this car since the mid 80s didnt really know what I had at that point. Any help would be gteat
Thanks
Fred

fredscuda

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to reply , I am starting to tear apart the rear end, got the tail panel out and straigtend the dr side qtr,my nasty br inlaw put a backhoe bucket to the ass end. pass side is gone. looking to get the pans soon since its open, i will try to get some pics up soon,some pics are posted on one of the cuda aar sites, they are what I brought home.
Thanks for the support
Fred

fredscuda

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I did figure this out. I cut the tail panel out this weekend, had help from my little girl , now 13 I have some pics on a cudaaar site, I will try to get some new pics up soon windshield i am interested, sorry it took so long but work and life get hectic. doesnt leave much free time.
Thanks Fred

Back