• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here

Moparman78

Reaction score
Hey, new to this site. I'm a member of. FMJbodiesonly site aswell always had a thing for the E bodys. I'm a diehard mopar guy trying to teach my little girl the ways around cars mainly mopar.. Hopefully one day I'll be able to find and afford my dream car '71 R/T 440 6pck 4spd Challenger with a Shaker hood..

Amechnut

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Where are you located? This is a very good site for E body's, lots and lots to look through, sit back with good cup-a-joe and enjoy!

ranmont

Reaction score
I'm new as well, been a dodge boy as long as i can remember. I had a 83 dodge pick up, then a 85 Ramcharger, then i had an 88 f-150 (college days), then returned to Mopar with a 01 dodge pick up, then an 07 dodge pick up, and finally traded that one on a 07 dodge cummins (4x4, tuner, 4 inch turbo back, and some other stuff). Some where in there i bought a 73 Challenger and started playing with that. Now it is time for a full resto. i have big plans for it and i will have lots of questions. i look forward to collaborating with everybody along the way.

Back