• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member 74 Cuda

DSE74Cuda

Reaction score
Hello all! I recently acquired a 74 Cuda. It was originally purchased new by my uncle in St Joe, Missouri. In the mid 80’s my older brother acquired it and drove it for many years. Sadly, as he was restoring it, he passed away at the young age of 51. Now I need to finish it in his honor.
He built a 416 stroker, to which I recently added a Fitech EFI since I plan to drive this often. I had some minor interior repairs done and am slated for paint hopefully next month. Going back with avocado gold metallic.
thanks for the add.

6160F1F3-8E9D-4BA5-88C2-96A4BD16790D.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Nice fish. Sorry to hear of your brother passing at such a young age.
I bet that fun to drive!👍🏻

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That's a good looking color. Kj6, right?
On the fender tag, probably on the top row there will be a code that would have a V9X or possible different V_X that signifies that it was born with that option.

DSE74Cuda

Reaction score
That's a good looking color. Kj6, right?
On the fender tag, probably on the top row there will be a code that would have a V9X or possible different V_X that signifies that it was born with that option.
Well, I don’t see the fender tag. I suspect he popped it off in preparation for paint. Guess I’ve got some searching to do…

Back