• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member, Old legacy

Oddity360

Reaction score
Hey there all, I just thought I'd make an account on here and Introduce myself, I had an account on the A body forum but things have changed and I ended up with this beautiful starting point: A 1974 Challenger in amazing shape. It's been in the family for at least ten years and I grew up in the passenger seat as a wee lad, (Me being only 18 at the time of the post) My father bought it off of a guy who worked at A dodge dealership across town as He himself is a mechanic, I'll get into the unique history of the car (And the name I chose) When I start up my own little build thread here in the next little while, But I'll post up some pics of the chally here, I'm so stoked to get started on this thing...I work at an automotive parts warehouse and get crazy deals on MSD Edelbrock Moroso ect. ect. So I'm well in a position to bang away here on this blue beauty...Needless to say It was the best day of my life when I learned that this was to be my car...(We are a big mopar family every one of us has our own mopar, My dad has a 71 340 Plymouth duster and my older brother also has a 70 Rapid dtransit 340 duster), well enough with the rambling and on with the pictures :eek:ccasion16:

Here is a picture of the car a few years ago when it was being brought back from my uncles farm, At the time it was my oldest brothers but thats another story

301948_1603398702439_1760255707_776483_933763234_n.jpg

And heres a couple pics I took with my phone a few nights ago, (I dont have many pictures at the moment of it in between, but the car is neatly tucked away behind the garage in great shape with rust protectant on it
Blue2.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

Well thats all for my introduction, Im looking forward to posting a lot of progress in the next few years :naka:

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Are you going to stick with the white top, trunk and hood treatment?

Oddity360

Reaction score
Thank you all! :) And as for that white top finish, I might just have to switch that out to All B5 blue ;) Wouldnt have it any other way..I will most likely start up a build thread near the beginning of the spring here as I can't make much progress over the winter save for..well, Saving money ;)

Heres a couple more detail shots I took to show the condition of the car :)
Interesting note: It is a BASE model challenger, With multiple rally options, Rally hood rally console rally wheels, 360 four barrel...But of all things, NO LSD! All came on it from factory though, It was a Demo model made up for the dealership owners wife :S

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

Last edited:
Back