• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New MSD Billet Pro 8388 Distro....Late Night Install....Family Time!

03HDFB

Reaction score
So,
Had some issues with my ingnition and traced it to my original Billet pro. It really turned out to be a gremlin that I'm not sure I fixed...Time will tell. Anyway...
The aftermnoon started with a distributor swap and tune up class with my little one....which rolled into a late night gremlin search!! My wife took these pics around
10:00 PM.....when we finally got the car fired up and ready to roll back into the garrage. Needless to say....our afternoon cruise had to be moved to the next day!
So....(4) girls in all, (2) in college (1) in junior high and my soon to be 4th grader is my little mechanic. She's already planning the build of her first car....She wants
a 70-71 Duster.....I love this little turd!! Now....we just need to find one I can afford!!
Below.....Is Family Day at the Torfins!

IMG_1940_zps06f0fb5e.jpg

IMG_1939_zps29a1f894.jpg

IMG_1938_zps015fa55f.jpg

IMG_1937_zps7366cb94.jpg

IMG_1935_zpsc9e7e8b3.jpg

IMG_1934_zpse5380df9.jpg

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Cool pix , I hope you showed the gremlins the door out , I have had problems with MSD in the past & avoid them for the most part now .

03HDFB

Reaction score
Thanks.....I've always had good luck with MSD....and hope the Gremlin is gone!1 It Purr's perfectly now....but you never know! Yeah...My littleone is the car girl
of the 4....I've gotts build something nice for her for sure!! Would love to do up a Duster.....but they are soooooo fricken expense.....for the work I would have
to do to make it safe as a daily driver for these days. Well.....we'll see what I can come up with!

Back