• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new to FEBO

Richard T

Reaction score
Hi all! Heard about this site and checked it out today. Looks great and I’m excited to be part of this.

I’ve got a ‘70 Challenger R/T, 383 4-speed car. 45,000 original miles. It was repainted with a mild restore/upgrade about 20 years ago and has been preserved well since then.

I’ve been a long time Mopar guy since the late ‘60’s when I was a kid and have owned A and B body Dodges since 1980.

Looking forward to participating!

-Richard

9F6FD519-4FFC-4F70-9F54-42D70DD21B5E.jpeg

269AFDD7-D859-41E9-8DAC-5F76CF998545.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Great looking Challenger. Glad you joined up!

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Richard from Michigan!
Like others have said, that is a great looking 70 Challenger :thumbsup:

Richard T

Reaction score
Thanks all for the greetings and compliments! The car came with manual steering and manual drum brakes. The only thing on the car that is not manual is the choke. But, it does have A/C. I'm in the process of accumulating parts to convert to power steering and disc brakes. I just rebuilt the front end with Performance Technology Suspension polygraphite parts. Also added the T/A AAR extended pitman and idler arms. Much better steering response. Now power steering is a must. Uggghh.

Back