• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to Mopar

Reaction score
I restored my first Cuda (71 Cuda) for my Father in Law who bought one when he returned from Vietnam but had to sell it after having kids. I found one in the local Nickle add (2012) that was about 3 lines long with no pics. The car was a local car in Northern Ca and the Dude had it and a Crap load of extra parts he had been saving up to build it for 25-30 years. I was the first to see the add and my father in law gave it a go. Towed it home and tore it apart and gave it the best I have :). He is slowly assembling the car in Colorado and excited to get it on the road soon...View attachment 18890View attachment 18891View attachment 18892

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
The attachments at the top do not work for me.

Any chance you could try to post some pictures again. Would love to see the cuda your working on.

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Nice project. Will be cool to see it come together. Post up a restoration thread and keep us updated.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Pics look great, now how about some details about what the car was originally and what your plans are for it.

Back