• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the forum! Hello.

zeus

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a member for a while because I was interested in the Ebody Barracuda for a long time. I finally bought mine!

I got a '73 'cuda with a 340/pistol grip #s matching and have build sheet. She runs and drives and needs minimal rust work. I plan to sandblast and repaint exterior and refurbish interior. I have ALL parts.

I know it's terrible to do so, but I also plan to put a shaker hood on the car (with a separate hood) while still restoring the original hood so if I decide to sell the car I can keep it all original.

I hope to post pics of my build once I get this project going.

Ray

Reaction score
Welcome. Not terrible to add a shaker. It's your car do as you please. As for blasting the exterior, well plan on finding sand in a lot of places it will get into everything.

btceng

Reaction score
Don't sweat the shaker, it's cool. Good luck on the project and know that this is a great source of info. Welcome.

TinCuda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Shakers are cool, make the car your own.

You don't have to wait to post some pictures. Part of the fun is seeing the before pictures. Post what you have.

74 challenger

Reaction score
welcome,i agree post some pics,would love to see your car.i just bought my first e body always had b body.im new here to

Back