• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new to the site

C O D Y

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself (some may already know me from other sites). My name is Cody and I'm kinda a ebody fan. Liked them for a few years now and enjoy building them in my spare time. The northwest isn't the best place to be a car guy, but it's home and I know lots of you guys put up with worse. Wet cold winters gives me plenty of time in the shop to get projects done so I guess it's not all that bad.

Restoring 70 and 71's is what I enjoy most. I look forward to meeting some of the members on this site and learning at something from everyone.

Moparparts

Reaction score
The feelings mutual, glad to meet you on here PM sent

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Glad to see so many people keeping these cars alive. I feel your pain, Cody, living in the NorthEast the winters can be frustrating. Good luck and keep us posted.

C O D Y

Reaction score
Putting the finishing touches on a 70 Challenger RT. Going to build another garage after that.

Next year the T/A 4 speed and 70 RT 4 speed will get done at the same time. :icon_super:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! What are you working on this winter?

rumrunner70

Reaction score
Hi Cody Welcome
Have to ask, Are you the same Cody with the DIY video on stainless steel trim resto.
Doug

rumrunner70

Reaction score
Hi Cody Welcome
Have to ask, Are you the same Cody with the DIY video on stainless steel trim resto.
Doug

I would like to say Very nice work..... and Thank You for that great demo work. My hat goes off to you .

Cheers

C O D Y

Reaction score
You're very welcome. After decades of collecting information and ideas from others, I'm glad to be able to give back and add a few things I've learned along the way. Super nice people are a big part of why I like this hobby so much.

rumrunner70

Reaction score
You're very welcome. After decades of collecting information and ideas from others, I'm glad to be able to give back and add a few things I've learned along the way. Super nice people are a big part of why I like this hobby so much.

Cody
You said the magic word for me HOBBY. I think l can speak for all the other hobbiest out there you must be another one of those super nice people.

RexDub

Reaction score
Welcome! and yes I must agree with you, with my short of time involved (so far) in this hobby there is a lot of extremely nice people, and a lot of them are on this site!

Back