• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to this site

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Welcome!
Yes, you upload or just drag-and-drop pictures to each message you post.
Here is the complete door hardware diagram. Mark it up in Paint or other software to show us what you are missing or need.
The second picture shows the two linkage rods for the door handle.
door windowdiagram1 and latch.jpg

Left Link is to open door Lower Link is for lock.jpg

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome!
Yes, you upload or just drag-and-drop pictures to each message you post.
Here is the complete door hardware diagram. Mark it up in Paint or other software to show us what you are missing or need.
The second picture shows the two linkage rods for the door handle.
View attachment 124542

View attachment 124543
Thank you so much for the diagram! I never imagined that this site would be this helpful! But the diagram is blurry and I can't tell what the part number I need is. Almost looks like part number #14.

The door works with both inside and out side handles. I was missing all of the inside lock mechanism. I found and bought the lock levers at classic Industries. So the only parts of the inside locking mechanism is the levers. Here is a picture of what I need minus the levers.

also some pictures of the car. Will everyone see the pictures here?

thumbnail-9.jpeg

thumbnail-8.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome in Todd. You will find help here for sure. Post pics too we like the bling bling. Not sure if Year One has them in stock but if I were looking for Mopar you may want to try Mancini Racing. They are all mopar and nothing else. Their site is a little difficult to navigate but they carry a lot of restoration parts.

thumbnail-8.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome to the show. The interior and exterior door handles, and the little door lock levers can be found at Detroit Muscle - plus a whole lot more stuff. I have had great success with these folks. I can look at my stash and see what I have that may work on your Cuda (I have a Chally) as I will be in Vegas (I assume NV?) late next week and I can drop them off. Let me know specifically what you are looking for if interested. Good luck and upload some car photos.

thumbnail-8.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please show us some pictures! A lot of folks these days just want to find a part and order it. Completely understandable. But don't hesitate to call Mancini Racing or Detroit Muscle and talk to someone. Believe me, they want to help you find the right part. And if they don't have it, and someone here doesn't have it, the good businesses will tell you who might.

thumbnail-8.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
We see the pictures. They actually show up in your first post of them and everyone can see them. You didn't need to reply to each person. Oh well, the car looks great! Which yellow is it?

TWolf

Reaction score
Howdy and Welcome from Colorado.

Sweet ride!!
Is it originally yellow?
What color code option is that on the fender tag?
I believe it is the original yellow or a little greenish. I believe that because when the guy painted the car. He said he had to try a few different primers in order to match the yellow to the original color. SO that is all I have to go on for being the original yellow.

Does anyone know how to sell this car? I am recently unemployed and I been restoring this car for the last 15 years. Now I can't find few parts to finish the car.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
No fender tag or broadcast sheet then ?

Selling the car shouldn't be too difficult. Cuda's sale pretty fast. Price it at what you think it's worth and list it on every cuda website. It will sale.
It's unfortunate that you need to sale it now, when the economy is in the dumps. The economy will be turning around soon and the value will most likely be rising over the next year.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Todd
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Glad you joined up; Great people here who are always willing to help!
Nice looking Cuda!

Back