• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to this site

TWolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Todd and I have my 1973 barracuda I had growing up getting restored for the last 15 years. It's so close to being completed. But I am having problem finding a couple parts. I just now noticed the photos button below. I will take and submit some pics if anyone is interested.

I am looking for the door lock parts on classic industries with no luck. However they informed me about this wedsite so here I am.

so I am new so still learning how this site works. But does anyone know where I can find parts (door Lock assemblies) for a 1973 e body barracuda?

Helle and thanks everyone
Todd

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Welcome in Todd. You will find help here for sure. Post pics too we like the bling bling. Not sure if Year One has them in stock but if I were looking for Mopar you may want to try Mancini Racing. They are all mopar and nothing else. Their site is a little difficult to navigate but they carry a lot of restoration parts.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Todd!
You’re in in right place for sure. Look forward to the pics. 👍🏻

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome to the show. The interior and exterior door handles, and the little door lock levers can be found at Detroit Muscle - plus a whole lot more stuff. I have had great success with these folks. I can look at my stash and see what I have that may work on your Cuda (I have a Chally) as I will be in Vegas (I assume NV?) late next week and I can drop them off. Let me know specifically what you are looking for if interested. Good luck and upload some car photos.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO.
FEBO West_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x512 2.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please show us some pictures! A lot of folks these days just want to find a part and order it. Completely understandable. But don't hesitate to call Mancini Racing or Detroit Muscle and talk to someone. Believe me, they want to help you find the right part. And if they don't have it, and someone here doesn't have it, the good businesses will tell you who might.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
You could also try Roseville Moparts although one of their biggest assets just left and is working at Mancini’s…

TWolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Todd and I have my 1973 barracuda I had growing up getting restored for the last 15 years. It's so close to being completed. But I am having problem finding a couple parts. I just now noticed the photos button below. I will take and submit some pics if anyone is interested.

I am looking for the door lock parts on classic industries with no luck. However they informed me about this wedsite so here I am.

so I am new so still learning how this site works. But does anyone know where I can find parts (door Lock assemblies) for a 1973 e body barracuda?

Helle and thanks everyone
Todd
Thank you! I will check them out!

Where do I post my pictures?

TWolf

Reaction score

Welcome to the show. The interior and exterior door handles, and the little door lock levers can be found at Detroit Muscle - plus a whole lot more stuff. I have had great success with these folks. I can look at my stash and see what I have that may work on your Cuda (I have a Chally) as I will be in Vegas (I assume NV?) late next week and I can drop them off. Let me know specifically what you are looking for if interested. Good luck and upload some car photos.
That's for the information! I will check out Detroit Muscle

I have the door lock levers but nothing else. I need everything except the levers.

yes I live in Las Vegas NV

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please show us some pictures! A lot of folks these days just want to find a part and order it. Completely understandable. But don't hesitate to call Mancini Racing or Detroit Muscle and talk to someone. Believe me, they want to help you find the right part. And if they don't have it, and someone here doesn't have it, the good businesses will tell you who might.

TWolf

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
You could also try Roseville Moparts although one of their biggest assets just left and is working at Mancini’s…

Back