• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEW Website for my '70 'cuda convertible

hofilbert

Reaction score
For those interested, I just did finish making a new web site for my 1970 'cuda convertible. There are lots of pictures and I hope you enjoy it. It is my first loading of it, so I hope it all works properly.
Also, at this time, my fog lights are not on my car. I have the lights and brackets being sand blasted just this week in prep for returning them onto the front of my car.
Have fun! Phil

The link to my site is in my signature... That will tell me if that works too!

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Beautiful Car man! I had a 70 Vert clone and miss the hell out of it. I cured that with a 71 cuda. Enjoy your baby!

Thomas Schwartz

Reaction score
For those interested, I just did finish making a new web site for my 1970 'cuda convertible. There are lots of pictures and I hope you enjoy it. It is my first loading of it, so I hope it all works properly.
Also, at this time, my fog lights are not on my car. I have the lights and brackets being sand blasted just this week in prep for returning them onto the front of my car.
Have fun! Phil

The link to my site is in my signature... That will tell me if that works too!
Hey Phil,

I just noticed that you also bought your car from Mopar Mike in Marina. He sold me my car too.

It's very, very nice. I'm working to get my car to that level too...

Thomas in calif

quapman

Reaction score
Wow, that thing is beautiful! Thanks for the free Auto-Grip plug, too. :)

Back