• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie From Markdale

Clarkie

Reaction score
Hi y'all.
My name is Bradley Clarke and I live in Markdale, Ontario, Canada. I have loved muscle cars since I was a kid. I am a GM guy, but I have great respect for muscle cars of any brand. I currently own a 1972 Buick GS Stage 1 4-speed (it's a clone, if it was a factory car it would be one of 101 made). I know that Stage 1 Buicks can be something of a four-letter word in Mopar circles, but here I am anyway. In fact, I have received nothing but respect and positive comments from Mopar guys.

My wife and I have five children that range in ages from 22 to 6. It's a pretty busy house!

Here is a photo of my Buick. Driver's Side.jpg

Driver's Side.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Buicks are cool. I have had 2 nice ones; a 71 GSX and a 71 Grand Sport ram air convertible.

js29

Reaction score
welcome from central New York! I like all the muscle car's AMX's are right up there with me also. don't tell any one but I have A 77 trans am and A 68 camaro rs/ss 350.along with A cuda @ A challenger.

djais1801

Reaction score
Welcome...did u buy something or are you just dipping your toes in the water?

Brads70

Reaction score
Welcome from Barrie. I built a 86 GN clone with a 455 T-10 and a 9" rear. Car was a beast. Sold it to fund my engine build for the Challenger.

Back