• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Non-E body owner

/6 matt

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Matt and I'm a 16 year old 6 cyl enthusiast. I don't own an E-body, but I've always dreamed of having one. Back in 1972, my dad bought a 1970 Dodge Challenger, it had a 318-2 barrel 3-speed auto. It was a plum crazy, console, convertible car and when he sold it in 1976 it had passenger side fender damage, an 8 3/4 open diff (suspected 2.76) from a C-body and it had Road wheels up front and old school slots in the back. It was sold in the state Mass. to some boy. My question si this: IF, it didn't get junked or parted out, what's the chances of ever finding it again? And no, we don't know the VIN.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome Matt. Good to have you over here. It is going to be realy hard to find it. I would not know where to even start.

burdar

Reaction score
Without a VIN, the only way to find it, is for someone who knew the car to see this post and contact you. Pretty much a needle in a haystack. Crazier things have happened though. 1970 318 converts aren't that hard to find I don't think. You and your dad could build another one.

D Dodge

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You might be interested in searching for a /6 E body. Not very many out there but they do exist.

/6 matt

Reaction score
I've seen a couple / challengers for sale before, I really wanted to buy them but my dad thought there was too much rust for the price.:( I've wanted one for myself ever since. I do love that slant in my dart.

Though yesterday I took off from a traffic light and an old lady with a walker passed me in the left lane and yelled "GET OFF THE ROAD JACKASS!!!" :eek:

Back