• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Out in front it's

Ray

Reaction score
Moparleo. I only check in now and again. I see the sight has a new top poster. Congrats.

Bill

Reaction score
With me being a novice to restoring an old car, Moparleo sure has been an inspiration and a wealth of knowledge for me and my Challenger challenge keeping me pointed in the right direction over the past couple of years. Sometimes I feel like my project is his car and not mine (lol). I have never met the man or spoke to him but thanks to the internet I feel like we live in the same town and he is just a phone call away to ask him a question but in reality we live 3,000 miles away from each other. The internet sure makes the world a lot smaller. Now, back to blocking, blocking, blocking, blocking.......
THANK YOU LEO!!!

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Congrats, Leo. Not only are you on top, but you've become just the third person on the site to crack 2000 posts.

moparleo

Reaction score
Lets get every body out there to not be bashful. Ask those questions, answer questions. This site is more than a place to just sell parts. Newbies introduce yourselves, get involved.

Back