• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Truly, only one situation can change a person's entire perspective on life or death. A mere second will make a person act and think entirely different than the previous 40 years of their lives.
I know, when my little brother died at 25 my perspective on death changed pretty quickly. It really made me value my little bit of time that I have left.
A good chat with those who you value might really help to include you into that perspective. Good people are hard to find and it is worth it to try to keep them from weirding out.
Funny thing well maybe odd. In an other post I just posted. Nails bend and screws snap! Then I seen you post. came to mind.Be the Nail! One has to know when to bend.

Last edited:

440WB

Reaction score
Truly, only one situation can change a person's entire perspective on life or death. A mere second will make a person act and think entirely different than the previous 40 years of their lives.
I know, when my little brother died at 25 my perspective on death changed pretty quickly. It really made me value my little bit of time that I have left.
A good chat with those who you value might really help to include you into that perspective. Good people are hard to find and it is worth it to try to keep them from weirding out.
People do change for the better in most cases. Its sad to see the negative's that exist. Hard to understand sometimes = the why? Many times its just plain Ignorance or stubbornness.

The Reality of Life is Change - Period!

It always starts with you whether you see it or not or even agree with it.
Sometimes it may be right in front of you knocking at the door. The Time it takes on the other hand is of the essence. Kinda like the Movie ' Ground Hog Day ' with Bill Murray -
if it takes a few times to grasp... then the Lesson is Learned!

The important thing is that you made the change for the better good.
At that point you can realize that now your in the position to help others to see from your own experience.

Back