• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

Cojohnso

Reaction score
that car is stunning! I’m just curious why you posted it here in this particular thread.
Because was meaning to in E-body. But E-body is such a parts hunt site with little opportunities for general chat stuff.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
why you should not trust the media !
Just sayin !

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 154

EW1BH27

Reaction score
One particular grammar mistake annoys me. The use of add, when they mean ad.

ADD - the sum of 2 numbers!
AD - advertisement!

Yeah, I know it's petty

pschlosser

Reaction score
Recent pet peeve:

Parts being sold as NOS when they are actually a used parts in nice condition.

An NOS part boxed in its original Mopar box is sold, used by the new owner on a restoration, who puts the prior, broken, but near mint part into the box, and sells it at a swap meet.

It changes hands once or twice, each time the seller purporting its NOS with shelf wear. We buy the part, maybe pay a bunch for this alleged NOS part, only to find out its busted! It may look pretty, but still... it's busted!

Not happy, Bob. Not happy. 😟

One of few

Reaction score
The roads here in southwest lower Michigan are battle fields. Our elected officials have patched, over patched, over chip - n- seal, and patched some more in an effort to balance our overtaxed townships budgets. You can’t drive a new vehicle a year without the doors and windows rattling themselves into oblivion. If you ride a motorcycle 20 miles, you feel like you’ve been in a fist fight.

rklein71

Reaction score
I do get a little tired of everyone referring to all Barracudas as Cudas. I always say my BHG is a Barracuda.

Xcudame

Reaction score
I think all "Cudas" are Barracudas. After all, all of them have the "fish" emblem somewhere and the VIN starts with "B". "Cuda" is kind of a mopar fanatic slang term. Just like "pony" and "tang" for mustangs. Plymouth just capitalized on it to sale more cars!

Rklien71, I understand your frustration, but we're stuck with it. :)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Staples. I don’t want my receipts stapled together nor do I want them stapled to the bag. I’ve been a carpenter/fabricator for over 35 years and some of my most painful injuries have been from flucking staples.:soapbox:

EW1BH27

Reaction score
When 1970 only/unique Cuda and/or Challenger parts are being advertised as '70 to '74. Sure they'll fit all years but an unknowing person might get the wrong part for their resto. This also applies to Cuda parts being sold as Cuda/Challenger and vice versa.

pschlosser

Reaction score
When 1970 only/unique Cuda and/or Challenger parts are being advertised as '70 to '74. Sure they'll fit all years but an unknowing person might get the wrong part for their resto. This also applies to Cuda parts being sold as Cuda/Challenger and vice versa.

Such as E-body Road Lamps?

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score

70 only Cuda/Challenger parts that aren't actually correct for this year, like the floor pans that AMD sells that are stamped with the foot well stiffening rib pattern for 71-74 E-bodies.:wtf:

Huskidrive

Reaction score
My pet peeve is when someone spends tens of thousands of dollars to restore a car, then spends countless hours maintaining it. Then, when they bring it to a show, they park their fat asses in a beach chair right in front of the car. I walk right by camera in hand.........

Back