• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Question about '70 Challenger dash turn signals

ProSport

Reaction score
I bought a '70 Challenger project car and I'm confused about the turn signals in the dash, they light up in green about 3 inches wide but it's not visible from the drivers seat, you can only see them if your laying on the carpet. The dash pad covers it in the front.
I'm just wondering if something in the dash is wrong or from a different year.
I'll get a photo this weekend, I was just wondering if you guys could provide some info on this.
Thanks.

ProSport

Reaction score
I think I already found my answer, finally did the correct Google search I guess. I also have these 3 lenses in the front of the dash(not labeled) but no sockets or bulbs behind them.
Does anyone sell the harness and sockets for these? If not I'll make something

20190321_101352.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Does it have a space between the bezel and the housing. You may have an unmatched set? What cluster do you have?

ProSport

Reaction score
No space. I'll attach a photo.
I'm thinking I might be able to just pull the bulb/socket out of the dash and put them in the correct holes above the radio for the turn signals.

20190303_134655.jpg

Screenshot_20190305-144134_Gallery.jpg

RJH

Reaction score
Prosport . The picture of the three white tubes you posted are for a rallye dash. You have a standard dash. Check to see if the lights are actually installed into the gauge cluster themselves.

RJH

Reaction score
Just looked at my cluster and your pictures . The signals indicators are usually part of your speedometer, and as you have a custom setup you will have to find another way to display the turn signal.

ProSport

Reaction score
That's what I figured. I'm not currently using the lenses that say brake and oil(I didn't remember them being labeled but they are) etc so I may just put bulbs in those holes for the blinkers.
Thanks for the info. This is my first Ebody so I've had some strange questions lol.

Back