• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Re boot

joekamm

Reaction score
I built this 1973 340 cuda 13 yrs ago and drove about 1200 miles on nice days, driver side header got the lower front tubes scraped open and I smelled like exhaust every time I drove, so I just didn't drive it. Built my son a 1968 Cougar xr-7 for HS and never got back to it. Hoping to find motivation to finish exhaust re-do and start driving again!

cuda.jpg

Ray

Reaction score
Nice car. Now fix it and drive it. :icon_axe:

joekamm

Reaction score
Got Ceramic Coated Hedman Shorties for x-mas, looks like a good solution, hope to work on it soon.

joekamm

Reaction score
I installed driver side header. The flat collector makes it real easy, it just drops straight down. The header collector is positioned to easily send exhaust pipe in front of steering link....this is not what I want so I am taking it to local shop to fab a head pipe to transition to "old" exhaust. I say "old " because it was all new 12 years ago, aluminized steel, perfectly placed through the valance tips, so it is nice and will remain. Just have to get from new collector to "old"

joekamm

Reaction score
I am also having O2 sensor bung installed in this new headpipe . Future EFI or just wideband tuning

Back