• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Replacement Wiring Connectors

RayL

Reaction score
I plan to cut out some of the PO wiring hacks and am looking for a source of the molded connectors. Are these available?

Also, where are the best places to buy colored wire? I've found "Marine" tinned copper wire on Amazon, but have no idea if this is a good choice.

1634772501591.png
1634772515677.png
1634772527428.png

Thanks everyone!

70chall440

Reaction score
I do not believe those connectors (3 hole) are available, i have looked for them but never found any. I normally scavenge some off of old harnesses. The problem is that they are molded so you would need a pigtail, its possible that someone makes one but again I have never found any.

fasjac

Reaction score
I do not believe those connectors (3 hole) are available, i have looked for them but never found any. I normally scavenge some off of old harnesses. The problem is that they are molded so you would need a pigtail, its possible that someone makes one but again I have never found any.
Same here, I’ve saved a few over the years but, never seen them sold separately. I have some of each and can’t part with them for fear of having to buy a new harness if I needed one.

RayL

Reaction score
Same here to. I tried some of the wire harness sites, but get nothing. What would you consider an acceptable replacement given the OEM connectors are not available? I've thought about splicing a 3 pin connector into the circuit with some creative soldering / shrink wrap work. Not even close to OEM, but would eliminate the open / short circuits I have now.

Amazon product ASIN B08DLJK8XW

TopDown

Reaction score
I also have been looking everywhere for these. I have not found any. I did find some harness's that use them. I have been taking them off my old harness. If you find them, let us know.

Back