• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Repro Headlights

TexasDave

Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion where to buy headlights for a 70 Challenger that look like the originals? I've checked all the local parts stores and vendors and can't seem to locate headlights that are close to originals . Thanks!!

72RoadRunnerGTX

Reaction score
Sealed beam Halogen H5006 & H5001 are commonly available form many on-line sources. Identical in appearance to the original sealed beams.

Last edited:

TexasDave

Reaction score
Sealed beam Halogen H5006 & H5001 are commonly available form many sources. Identical in appearance to the original sealed beams.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at those and all the ones I saw had "halogen" written in the center of them.

72RoadRunnerGTX

Reaction score
Good luck then, lighting technology has advanced, haven’t seen old-school pre-halogen sealed beams available for quite a while. May have to look for NOS somewhere. Yes, most of them have a reference “Halogen” and maybe a brand name molded into the lens. Would have to get pretty close to notice.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I recently purchased a real nice set of 4 NOS original GE non-halogen headlights on eBay. Reasonably priced and even had 1969 date codes. They are out there - just gotta look...
20170128_130414.jpg

A member on FBBO has a set for sale - FOR SALE - NOS Charger Roadrunner GE Headlights Set of 4 Correct Early Lights

Back