• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Riding in from Texas

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
Hello my fellow E body amigos. Quick back story. My first car in 1978 was a 68 GTX (Which cemented my lifelong attachment to all things Mopar). My 2nd, a few years later was a 68 former pure stock 340 4-speed Formula S Barracuda fastback IHRA & AHRA drag racer that I bought as a roller and made a 440 auto before street racing the heck out of it. Eventually traded it for E body parts because, simply put, and for what it's worth, I think E body Cuda's are the best looking muscle car ever built, and I had been able to pick up a 70 6-bbl shaker car, and a 71 383 factory billboard convertible. Both clean, rust free cars that had been stored indoors and not on the road for many years. The 70 still has a 1976 inspection sticker on the windshield, the convertible had a 1981 before I replaced it.

Life happened and here they are. Both patiently waiting for the time and means to get 'em on the road once again. I will soon have a few questions that have been on my mind for a long time concerning various parts and options. Thanks ahead of time.

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
Couple of pics.

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6144.JPG

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Cowboy!
Nice collection! Keep ‘em alive👍🏻

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Great looking collection.to bad the GTX and the Formula s aren't there. looks like you have room. Funny thing how life gets in the way. you need to use the time to get them done. Only comes around once.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

SFEbody

Reaction score
Amazing collection, must be a good feeling after all these years to have them in your hands still!!! most of us would have said life got int he way and forced to sell. :welcome:Welcome from the Rainy state of California.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Amazing collection, must be a good feeling after all these years to have them in your hands still!!! most of us would have said life got int he way and forced to sell. :welcome:Welcome from the Rainy state of California.
Yes, finally raining, and a lot. The reservoirs are getting full up here and they are letting out huge amounts of water. Monster snow pack too. So you southern boys should have plenty of water sent down your way this summer. Your car is looking great, BTW. Did you get the trans sorted out?

Back