• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sent a pm and no reply

ronscuda

Reaction score
What kind of prices can I get on a suspension??? I sent a private message a week ago and still no response

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

ronscuda

Reaction score
Thanks I will just call them.. Is there a specific sales person or just tell who ever I deal with I am a a member of FEBO!!! And it was this member I PMed

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
In all fairness those guys are really busy with their own site and I would say contact them via that.
I have to say that I've always found them to be very enthusiastic and knowledgable :)

PST

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am really sorry that I did not see this. I do not always get the emails notifying me that I have a message from here. I am sorry that I have not been on as much as I should , but I have been covering as a shop manager in our owners restoration shop. I plan to be back on here on a regular basis from here on in. If for some reason you can not get a hold me. Please either call our sales line or email me at my direct email at [email protected] and I will return an email within 24 hours.

Thanks
James

Back