• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stolen 73 Challenger! Need your eyes guys!

Brads70

Reaction score
It's a plum crazy 73 Challenger with a 71 front end . Stolen from Worcester, MA

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=83815.msg838864;topicseen#msg838864

stolenChallenger.jpg

Last edited:

74 challenger

Reaction score
welcome to my world,i hope you get it back.Watch clist for parts or the forumes.My 69 rt/se charger was stolen and never seen again.Its not yours is it Brad

RexDub

Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open here in Alberta Canada friend, good luck.

ramenth

Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open here in Alberta Canada friend, good luck.

It's never a bad idea to keep a look out no matter where you're at.

Anyone remember reading about Dave Ferro's stolen A-body Barracuda in the pages of Mopar Collectors Guide? That car was found in a storage lot about ten miles from where I live. It was stolen from a location about five hours from where it found months later.

74 challenger

Reaction score
what about putting up the vin so when we see one like it we could check it out.e-mail address or contact info.Maybe we could start a topic for stolen cars.I wish we would all help each other out on this because it sucks when your car gets stolen.I miss mine.

ramenth

Reaction score
what about putting up the vin so when we see one like it we could check it out.e-mail address or contact info.Maybe we could start a topic for stolen cars.I wish we would all help each other out on this because it sucks when your car gets stolen.I miss mine.

A VIN would be nice.

Get a hold of Mopar Collectors Guide, too. They seem to be pretty good about helping get the word out.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
That sucks! I am an hour or so south of Worcester I will keep my eyes open for it. Searching craigslist and E-bay are good places to check,swap meets too. There are craigslist search engines online that search all craigslist ads to help widen your search area. Good luck I hope you get it back!

Brads70

Reaction score
welcome to my world,i hope you get it back.Watch clist for parts or the forumes.My 69 rt/se charger was stolen and never seen again.Its not yours is it Brad

No it's not mine, word has it a young guy owns it and is quite heartbroken about loosing it. It is a father son project.
I haven't heard what the vin is yet? Keep checking the cc.com link for more info?
Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Brads70

Reaction score
The vin is,

JH23G3B305224

It has a 340 motor in it that is actually painted green.
Dual quad setup.
The original color of the car I believe he told me was red.
It has the factory slapstick shifter.
Fender tag is on the car.

Back