• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

Wonder Woman

Reaction score

New-Anti-Theft-System-min.jpg

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Well, I guess this will go down as the spring that never was.
My friend filled my freezer, stocked my pantry, and said see ya in a few months.
Going to be lonely around here.
Everything is pretty much shut down.
How is everyone else getting by?

wedg2go

Reaction score
Well, I guess this will go down as the spring that never was.
My friend filled my freezer, stocked my pantry, and said see ya in a few months.
Going to be lonely around here.
Everything is pretty much shut down.
How is everyone else getting by?

Yesterday, I couldn't stand it anymore. The wifey and I went for a little drive. First, to dump off some recycle, then we drove through a development to check out some houses. After that, we drove into town to see who was and who wasn't open. From what we observed, our "Tourist Trap" main street, in the historical district, wasn't too overly-active. A few store open. A few tourist milling around. Maybe a good thing? Especially, with 38 infected in our county.

One good thing...Our little ghost town took it upon themselves to do some infrastructure improvements with the traffic being down.

Speaking of "Stocking Up"...When I designed our home in 2012, I made sure that we were going to have a big pantry. When the builder started construction he couldn't stop commenting on the size of our pantry. We never had it filled as much as we do now!!!

And "Yes" we missed out on all that "Grab All The Toilet Paper Revolution" fiasco.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Same stupidity here , everything is closed except medical gas & groceries , only allowed out 4 hrs / week .
I am alone & I rent so no honey do projects , no car to work on , no projects for me , cannot visit people , too many hours to kill ...
The good part is my life is dedicated to helping others & I am the only locksmith for about 50 miles in any direction , I have had 3 lock emergencies this week so far , I have 2 brake jobs this week & 2 welding jobs & I have food !
I also live in Paradise .

halifaxhop

Reaction score
Not to terrible here. Everything is still closed except the essentials, But the beer store just re opened!
dean.gif

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Well. I guess I'm on some kind of probation here.
Or about to be after this. Oh well.

I received a private message, and it started with Dude.
First question do men really still use that term.
Second I replayed I'm not a dude and referenced pictures posted to prove it.

The message was not to use their avatar.
So it was removed.
When I didn't get a response back to my questions asked.
My ability to not post an avatar has been removed.
No big deal.
I like talking to people but don't need to be here.
SO !

View attachment 70599

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca

Reaction score
The weather was sunny and dry on Monday so I fired up the Cuda, made a couple of passes down the expressway at illegal speeds ( even the cops aren't out), topped off the tank and put her away with trickle charger on and cover in place. Will wait for better weather. Then I went downstairs and started to clean off the workbench; which I finished today. You know, I haven't seen the top of that bench in 8 or 9 years!! I've been at home so long I'm starting to look homeless.

Back